“By serving the skewers on top or in sauce cups, your guests can mingle freely while eating. It also avoids carpet stains and the dreaded double-dip!”
Serves 4 guests
4 rosemary sprices
4 slices of prosciutto ham
Salt and pepper
2. Rinse the rosemary spruces and cut them to about 5 inch long
3. Pierce the fish square onto the rosemary skewers
4. Grill the skewers in the over with your broiler at $425ºF for 4 minutes
5. Serve the skewers hot out of the oven together with the citrus crème
2 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs coarsely chopped shallots
1 tsp butter
5 tbs crème fraiche (or sour cream)
Salt and white pepper
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Once the butter is hot and stops bubbling, add the shallots and sauté them until they become translucent. Add the lemon zest, followed by the juice.
3. Take the pan off the heat, and stir in the crème fraiche. Salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the sauce into 4 small shot glasses or decorative cups. Serve with the skewers on top.